The NEW HOPE CENTRE in BETHANY is to provide for multiple needs of children within the Swazi nation. It includes a pre-school providing early childhood education and love to the orphaned and abandoned children; an ACE School (elementary and high school) providing excellence in education and Biblical foundation. Music, drama, praise and worship is central to the life and health of the home. The Training Centre prepares those to minister to children, to open orphanages or those who will open their homes to enlarge their tents and take in these orphaned children. The aim is that these orphaned children will be the Godly leaders of African nations in the years to come.
You can be a part of Godís heart toward these children by giving of your time in prayer, your finance in gifts and your talent in volunteering to come on short term or long term service.
Prayer is needed for:
- Favour in establishing the orphanage and micro enterprise projects
- Professional, talented, compassionate servants of God to serve the children
- The Home to be a beacon of joy and light to the nation
- The Home to be a model for other centres throughout the nation
Finance is needed for:
- Equipping Tabernacle of Praise building for fine arts e.g. dance, drama, sound, stage lighting, sound system, acoustics etc.
- Building costs for a nursesí first aid room
- Furniture for the home, the school and training centre
- Equipment for cooking, accounting, administration, computers etc.
- Educational equipment e.g. books, audio visual equipment, music instruments and sports equipment
- Funds to complete swim training pool
Talents are needed to:
- Teach and administer the preschool and Hope Academy (ACE school)
- Care for the children and parent them
- Musicians, voice coach and artists to teach and raise up skills in the creative arts
- Sports teachers and physical Educators to help build healthy bodies
- Registered nurse to assist at New Hope Centre and the local community
- Horticulture and agriculture to teach the children about Godís creation
- Take care of dairy cows
- Administrator and personal assistant
- Maintenance skills in plumbing, tiling (wall and floor), painter, solar power water tank installer
This gives opportunity to respond to Godís call to tithe in giving to the "fatherless" the "orphaned" by sowing into this project.