Childrens Ministry Training Center
The CMTC is a multipurpose training facility with en-suited accommodation located within the New Hope Centre.
The building exists to empower caregivers, teachers, youth, teenage headed households and grannies to gain skills and knowledge to help raise orphaned children and prepare them to cope with everyday life. The facility may be rented by an organisation for training, conferences, workshops, retreats, mission groups or short term volunteers.
The New Hope Centre is a permanent home for children and is full of joy and life, with cows, chickens, dogs and cats joining the family.
Accommodation in the Childrens Ministry Training Centre is a special opportunity available upon request, making for a unique Swaziland experience, not to be missed.
The building was built in 2008 funded by the Southbrook community church for New Hope Centre as an investment into the future of the nation. To them and the Lord we give thanks!
The New Hope Centre is in close proximity to petrol stations, stations, supermarkets, internet cafes, banks, clinics and hospitals ( within 7 - 15 kms.) It is located on the scenic rural mountain of Bethany among the community, overlooking Matsapha and the picturesque Ndwaleni mountain range.
Resources in teh CMTC
- 12 basic and uniquely decorated bedrooms sleeping 2 people each, including wardrobes and bedding ( sheets, pillow, duvet, blanket)
- An ensuite washroom a shower, hand basin and toilet
- Homely communal kitchen with a fridge, cutlery, crockery, pots etc, a 4 burner gas stove and storage space
- Up-stairs balcony with a stunning view and night lights
Other services available
- Bath towels for hire
- Internet via dongle via rental fee
- A BBQ is available upon request
- A projector, DVD player and sound system available upon request for hire
- The Tabernacle of Praise and Catering Kitchen and amenity block are available for hire with capacity of 800 people. This stunning facility is ideal for weddings, large conferences, services and special events to be remembered. (More information on the Tabernacle of Praise re weddings, anniversaries, or any other enquiries; please email email@example.com.)
- A tour of New Hope Centre including the history and Gods vision for Swaziland, through the Abraham family.
- A New Hope Centre brochure.
- An opportunity to live on the property with the family and catch a vision of what everyday life is like at New Hope Centre.
- Information on local resources, shops and amenities.
- Invitations to join in special events being held at the New Hope Centre (seasonal.)
( Prices are subject to change without prior notice, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Accommodation per person per night US$20, or E/ZAR140
- Kitchen facility ( groups of 6 or more people) per night - US$20, or E/ZAR140
- Communal Training room ( groups of 6 or more) per night - US$20, or E/ZAR140
- Towel hire per towel, per week (7 nights) US$ 3, or E/ZAR 25
- Washing and Drying per load E/ZAR 85
- Dongle hire E/ZAR150 per stay
- Gate button hire E/ZAR 50, with a E/ZAR250 deposit
All payments for accommodation and facility hire must be paid for prior to arrival or upon arrival. A non-refundable pre payment is necessary to confirm bookings.Other rates may be paid in cash upon arrival. Office hours are from 9am 5pm (Swazi time), Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Please make enquiries and book by contacting our office via email at email@example.com , or by phoning (+268) 2518 5304.
The full visitors policy is available when requesting the volunteer application forms.
- Gate hours open 8am 5pm daily. To use the gate 5pm 8am a gate button will be required.
- No Smoking, alcohol or any illegal substances are permitted on the property.
- Language policy
- Policy manual
- Dress code
- Volunteer applications please email firstname.lastname@example.org